For months, we have been filling your inbox with information about the transition to remote learning, HyFlex courses, and the new plan for face-to-face classes in response to the pandemic. The fall semester is rapidly approaching, which means it's vital that we begin the first steps of our TANK Check COVID-19 Monitoring System, as outlined in the LSUA Advanced Plan page, to prepare our community for a successful first day of class and beyond.
Below are resources you might find useful during this time.
- LSUA's Initial Fall 2020 Advance Plan. This comprehensive document includes information on LSUA's guiding principles as we return to campus as well as our plans to keep everyone safe and healthy, including specific guides for students and employees. Read here.
- Tank Check COVID-19 Monitoring System. LSUA has put together this plan to help slow the spread and protect the campus community from the virus. Review the steps here.
- Stay in the know. Visit the following website for Coronavirus information and updates from LSUA. https://www.lsua.edu/coronavirus
- Wi-Fi Access. There's a free, public LSUA Wifi hotspot on campus located in Parking Lot 6. If you need an internet connection, you can come to campus, connect to the network "LSUA-BoNipper-Hotspot", without having to leave your vehicle. Click here to learn more information about the free public wifi at LSUA. In addition, click here for a list of public Wifi areas in the state.
- Free Microsoft Office. Microsoft Office 365 is available, for free, to all currently enrolled students. Click here for more details on how to get started.
- New to Moodle or need a refresher. Below is a quick student guide and a link to Moodle articles on our IET Knowledge base.
- Online exam proctoring. Below are student guides on the online-proctoring services that your instructor may use in your course.
- Zoom Web Meetings. Below are helpful articles on using Zoom.
- Online Tutoring Support. As an LSUA student, you will receive 10 free hours of online tutoring. Visit the website below to learn more.
- Emotional Support. Contact one of your LSUA counselors. https://www.lsua.edu/campus-life/dose/counseling
- Emergency Text Messages - Make sure your emergency contact information is up to date.
- Technical issues. Submit a Help Desk ticket by emailing email@example.com