As an LSUA enrolled student, you will receive 10 free hours of online tutoring each semester through Thinkingstorm.
This service provides convenient and comprehensive online support for topics like Math, Writing, Science, Business, Statistics, and more. This service can be accessed by enrolled LSUA students from any internet-connected-computer via your “My LSUA” account and Moodle. The service is available free of charge seven days a week, 9:00 AM-3:00 AM.
ThinkingStorm is open every day for online tutoring, which includes on-demand, appointment-based and asynchronous support.
Live, On-Demand Tutoring
- Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
Live, Appointment-Based Tutoring
- Business (Accounting, Finance, Economics)
- Advanced Statistics
- Microsoft Office
24/7 Writing Center Tutoring
- Submission-based support for all levels of written work
- 24/7 Live Chat Support and Email. Phone support is Monday-Friday 9-5
- Online orientation available that walks student through set up and logistics
ACCESSING ONLINE TUTORING
LSUA students can access ThinkingStorm’s online tutoring services from two convenient locations:
- MOODLE LOGIN
- Log in to LSUA Moodle and open one of your courses
- Click on the Online Tutoring link in your course menu to automatically log in to ThinkingStorm
- myLSUA LOGIN
- Log in to your myLSUA portal
- Click the Student tab.
- Click on the Online Tutoring to log in to ThinkingStorm
Live Chat: Available 24/7: use the “Chat Online” icon on the ThinkingStorm homepage.
Phone: Toll Free: 877-889-5996, 9am-5pm Central, Monday-Friday.
Email: Available 24/7: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEED MORE DETAILED INFORMATION?