The start of the semester can be overwhelming. Here are a few tips to ensure you have a strong start!
- Add your LSUA email to your phone and/or tablet. *Find directions available in the Notes section on our IET Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/lsuaiet !* If your phone is different, contact us. We will help you with the configurations.
- Download Google Chrome on your personal computer. LSUA Moodle will not work properly while using Internet Explorer. You may be able to view things, but come test/assignment time, you risk having the browser crash in the middle of your work. This means losing everything… We don’t want that to happen, and neither do you, so install Google Chrome.
- Memorize three important links:
a. http://my.lsua.edu – Access to services provided by LSUA
b. http://mail.lsua.edu – Direct access to your LSUA email account.
c. http://moodle.lsua.edu – Direct access to your LSUA Moodle account
****PLEASE NOTE – Your classes will NOT show up in Moodle until your instructor turns them on. This does NOT mean you are not registered in a class. Some professors will turn them on early while others need to be reminded to do so. If you do not see your course by the middle of the first week, please ask your instructor if they plan to use Moodle.
- Have a social media account? Make sure you “like” LSUA! This is the best way to keep up with updates, events, and notices on campus.
- Forgot your password? If you ever get in a bind, it would be a good idea to save this video in your favorites to remind you about the process.
We are here to help you in any way that we can…. We look forward to working with each of you.
Have a great semester!